Namco Museum Remix
Description official description
This entry in the Namco Museum is the first to appear on the Wii platform. It contains a number of original arcade versions of older titles (ported, not emulated). All games have dip switch and screen adjustment settings:
In addition it includes a number of remixed games based on older titles. For those the original game is not present but a revamped one often with altered gameplay and updated graphics. These titles feature Miis and multiplayer modes, and are presented as attractions in an amusement park. The remixed titles are:
- Galaga Remix: A 3D rail shooter based on Galaga, not to be confused with Galaga: Remix / Galaga Arrangement
- Gator Panic Remix: An updated version of Gator Panic with 3D graphics and has the player swinging at alligators using the Wii Remote and Nunchuck (originally a redemption game)
- Pac-Motos Remix: A version of Motos featuring Namco's signature character, Pac-Man in a 3D environment
- Pac 'n Roll Remix: The Nintendo DS title Pac 'n Roll without the story and touch screen controls
- Rally X Remix: Rally-X with updated 3D graphics where Pac-Man rides a kart in a 3D maze
Credits (Wii version)
103 People (89 developers, 14 thanks) · View all
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 46833
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Dee96.
Additional contributors: S Olafsson.
Last modified February 28th, 2023.