DescriptionIn Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters Daffy Duck has ruined the Time Machine, and Granny asks Bugs and the Tazmanian Devil to collect all the parts of the machine.
The game is an action adventure using a dual-control system. Players control both Bugs and the Taz, switching between the two characters to solve various tasks and beat cartoon villains that stand in their way. The stages have various themes representing different times and eras, such as Viking, Arabia and Transylvania, and contain various mini games.
- "Pernalonga & Taz: O Furacão do Tempo" -- Brazilian title
- "Bugs Bunny & Taz: Op Avontuur Door De Tijd" -- Dutch title
- "Bugs Bunny & Taz: La Spirale Du Temps" -- French title
- "Bugs Bunny & Taz: La Espiral del Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Bugs Bunny & Taz: Im Wettlauf gegen die Zeit" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Feb, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||PlayStation||Dec 20, 2000||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Video Games||PlayStation||Jan 03, 2001||77 out of 100||77|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||Jan 08, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Windows||Mar 01, 2001||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Oct 10, 2010||13 out of 20||65|
|Gameguru Mania||Windows||Jan 22, 2001||3 out of 5||60|
|All Game Guide||Windows||2000||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||PlayStation||Jan, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.