Edward Joseph Goldman
Moby ID: 17952
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Circus Games (2008, Wii)||Programming|
|Spore (2008, Windows)||Software Engineer, Core Engine & Graphics Systems & Pipelines|
|Spore Creature Creator (2008, Windows)||Software Engineer, Core Engine & Graphics Systems & Pipelines|
|The Sims Online (2002, Windows)||Engineers|
|Crusaders of Might and Magic (1999, Windows)||Programmers|
|Falcon 4.0 (1998, Windows)||Engineering|
|SimCopter (1996, Windows)||Lead Programmer|
|SimCity 2000: Network Edition (1996, Windows)||Designed by|
|SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1995, Windows)||Ed Goldman, Chris Weiss, Brian Conrad, Jason Shankel, Owen Nelson and a bunch of other people locked themselves in rooms for hours trying to figure out what a SCURK was.|
|SimCity 2000: Urban Renewal Kit (1994, DOS)||Designed by|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with Will Wright
- 7 games with Jason Shankel
- 5 games with Joe Scirica
- 5 games with Jerry Martin
- 5 games with Shannon Galvin
- 4 games with Ocean Quigley
- 4 games with Bob Sombrio
- 4 games with Val Garcia
- 4 games with Scott Shicoff
- 4 games with Michael H. Gilmartin
- 7 games with Maxis Software Inc.
- 5 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 3 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 2 games with TiVo Corporation
- 2 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 2 games with Jamie Davison Design, Inc.
- 2 games with Maxis UK Ltd.
- 2 games with SoftClub
- 2 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 2 games with Valve Corporation