Moby ID: 206055
Biography edit · view history
Travis has always had an interest in developing video games and an interest in art. Some of his earliest memories are of trying to figure out how Super Mario Bros. worked (You can imagine a 5 year old didn't come up with a very good thesis, and it may have involved magic, but he tried nonetheless)
Travis started to professionally develop games in Feb 2005, at the age of 21, right after graduating college. He was hired at Amaze Entertainment as an Artist. He is responsible for creating models, textures, and animation.
Credited on 19 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Sesame Street: Elmo's Musical Monsterpiece - The Videogame (2012, Nintendo DS)||Animators|
|Sesame Street: Elmo's Musical Monsterpiece (2012, Wii)||Animators|
|The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again! (2011, PlayStation 3)||Animators|
|Sesame Street: Ready, Set, Grover! with Elmo - The Videogame (2011, Nintendo DS)||Animators|
|Iron Man 2 (2010, Nintendo DS)||Additional Art|
|Dungeon Solitaire (2010, iPhone)||Art & Illustration|
|Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009, PSP)||Animation|
|Age of Empires: Mythologies (2008, Nintendo DS)||Character Artists|
|Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir (2008, Nintendo DS)||Additional Art|
|Sonic Rivals 2 (2007, PSP)||Additional Help|
|The Simpsons Game (2007, Nintendo DS)||Additional Art|
|Disney Friends (2007, Nintendo DS)||Additional Art|
|Crash of the Titans (2007, Nintendo DS)||Additional Art|
|Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007, Nintendo DS)||Modeling & Animation|
|Bionicle Heroes (2006, Game Boy Advance)||Animated Effects|
|LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006, Nintendo DS)||Art|
|Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (2006, Game Boy Advance)||Modeling and Animation|
|Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006, Game Boy Advance)||Character Modeling and Animation|
|The Sims 2 (2005, Game Boy Advance)||Modeling & Animation|
[ full credits ]
- 18 games with Steven Ettinger
- 18 games with J. C. Connors
- 17 games with Michael Dean
- 17 games with David Mann
- 17 games with Jack Brummet
- 15 games with Ryan Silva
- 15 games with Christian Kimball
- 12 games with Randy Briley
- 11 games with Jason W. Bay
- 11 games with Evan Buehler
- 9 games with Amaze Entertainment, Inc.
- 9 games with Griptonite, Inc.
- 3 games with Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- 3 games with Warner Bros. Interactive...
- 2 games with SomaTone Interactive Audio
- 2 games with THQ Inc.
- 2 games with Vivendi Games, Inc.
- 2 games with SEGA of America, Inc.
- 2 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 1 game with Lucasfilm Games