Tony R. Porter
A. R. Porter,
Moby ID: 258245
Biography edit · view history
This British programmer is notable for having ported Gauntlet to more systems than anyone else, which adds another dimension to his last name.
Credited on 23 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Alias (2004, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Freestyle Street Soccer (2004, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks To|
|ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 (2003, Xbox)||Artist|
|Die Hard Trilogy (1996, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Judge Dredd (1995, Game Gear)||Executive Producer|
|Judge Dredd (1995, Genesis)||Executive Producer|
|Mortal Kombat II (1994, Amiga)||Executive Producer|
|World Cup Golf: Hyatt Dorado Beach (1994, 3DO)||Original Design|
|Road Rash (1994, SEGA Master System)||Production|
|Legends of Valour (1992, DOS)||Development Management|
|Cybercon III (1991, Amiga)||Testing|
|The Gold of the Aztecs (1990, DOS)||Technical Management for U.S. Gold Ltd.|
|Mean Streets (1990, Amiga)||Project Management|
|Chip's Challenge (1990, DOS)||Special Thanks To|
|Line of Fire (1990, Amiga)||Nagging and hassle|
|Super Scramble Simulator (1989, ZX Spectrum)||Programming|
|Techno Cop (1988, ZX Spectrum)||Programming|
|Skate Crazy (1988, Amstrad CPC)||Program|
|Gauntlet II (1987, Amstrad CPC)||Game Programmer|
|Gauntlet: The Deeper Dungeons (1987, ZX Spectrum)||Game Programmer|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with Ben Daglish
- 7 games with Kevin Bulmer
- 5 games with Bob Armour
- 5 games with Greg Michael
- 4 games with Stuart Gregg
- 4 games with Nick McGee
- 4 games with Mark Viccary
- 4 games with Clifford Ramsey
- 4 games with Bill Allen
- 4 games with James Brown
[ 746 more people ]
- 14 games with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 7 games with Infogrames Studios Limited
- 6 games with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 6 games with Tectoy S.A.
- 5 games with Acclaim Studios Limited
- 5 games with Kixx
- 3 games with Acclaim Entertainment S.A.
- 3 games with Acclaim Japan, Ltd.
- 3 games with Acclaim Entertainment Ltd.
- 3 games with Mindscape SA