Moby ID: 46976
Biography edit · view history
Creative in the Videogame industry since 1989.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Masters of the Universe: He-Man - Power of Grayskull (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Art Direction|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2001, GameCube)||Additional Artwork|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (2001, Xbox)||Never-Ever-Soft Skate Team|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000, PlayStation)||Never-Ever-Soft Skate Team|
|Spider-Man (2000, PlayStation)||Nevesoft Thanks|
|Civilization: Call to Power (1999, Windows)||Additional Art|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (1999, PlayStation)||Lead Artist|
|Vigilante 8 (1998, PlayStation)||Internal Visioneers|
|Pitfall 3D: Beyond the Jungle (1998, PlayStation)||Texture/Conceptual Artist|
|Apocalypse (1998, PlayStation)||Artwork|
|Fight for Life (1996, Jaguar)||Textures by|
|Cartoon Line: Part One (1991, Acorn 32-bit)||Idea|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with Brian Bright
- 8 games with Larry Paolicelli
- 8 games with Jim Summers
- 8 games with Aaron Cammarata
- 8 games with David Stohl
- 8 games with Scott Pease
- 7 games with Brian Clarke
- 7 games with George Rose
- 7 games with Bryant Bustamante
- 7 games with Christopher Hepburn
- 9 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 5 games with Neversoft Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with Treyarch Corporation
- 4 games with Activision Blizzard UK Ltd.
- 4 games with Success Corp.
- 3 games with Activision O2
- 3 games with Activision Deutschland GmbH
- 3 games with Effective Media GmbH
- 3 games with NBG EDV Handels- und Verlags GmbH
- 3 games with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.