Moby ID: 5513
Biography edit · view history
Jay Wilbur got into game design by working at a software magazine called Uptime. He met
Jay later helped in the secret development of Commander Keen outside of Softdisk by being manager, cooking ribs and making sure there was enough soda. Eventually, when Ideas From The Deep became id Software and broke off from Softdisk, he stayed behind. While id was finishing Wolfenstein 3D and fired their biz guy Mark Rein, they asked Jay to run the business side of things, and he went with the team. He later left id to join Epic MegaGames, now known as Epic, and helped create the Unreal games.
Credited on 76 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|No More Heroes III (2021, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Quake (2021, Windows)||Biz|
|Battle Breakers (2019, Windows)||Epic Business & Publishing|
|Doom II (2019, PlayStation 4)||Biz|
|The Occupation (2019, Windows)||Epic Games|
|Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (2019, Nintendo Switch)||Epic Games, Inc.|
|Fortnite: Battle Royale (2018, iPhone)||Designed, Developed, and Published by Epic Games|
|Fortnite (Standard Founder's Pack) (2017, Windows)||Designed, Developed, and Published by Epic Games|
|Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (2017, Xbox One)||VP Business Development|
|Robo Recall (2017, Windows)||Designed, Developed and Published by|
|ADR1FT (2016, Windows)||Thank You|
|Shadow Complex: Remastered (2015, Windows)||Epic Games|
|Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (2015, Xbox One)||VPs|
|AirMech (2015, Xbox One)||Special Thanks|
|Depth (2014, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Infinity Blade III (2013, iPad)||Vice President, Business Affairs|
|Gears of War: Judgment (2013, Xbox 360)||VP Business Development|
|Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon (2012, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Infinity Blade II (2011, iPhone)||VP Business Development|
|Gears of War 3 (2011, Xbox 360)||VP Business Development|
[ full credits ]
- 43 games with Mark A. Rein
- 33 games with Cliff Bleszinski
- 32 games with Timothy Sweeney
- 26 games with Steven Polge
- 26 games with Daniel Vogel
- 25 games with Christopher Perna
- 25 games with Anne Dubé
- 22 games with Shane Caudle
- 22 games with Michael V. Capps
- 22 games with James Golding
- 38 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 20 games with Valve Corporation
- 16 games with Atari, Inc.
- 15 games with id Software, Inc.
- 10 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 9 games with People Can Fly, Sp. z o.o.
- 9 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 8 games with GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- 8 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 7 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.