Biography edit · view history
Starting out in late 1989 as Mutation Software and moving on from a background in the UK heating and ventilation industry as a software engineer, Adrian Cummings produced many computer game titles for Amiga and Atari ST as an independent developer published by the likes of Core Design etc. and later went on to work alongside larger developers as a freelance 3rd party programmer/artist and designer for studios such as Images Design, Climax Group, Pocket Studios, eGames, Xing Interactive and many other names in the industry on a range of titles, consoles and handhelds.
After 15 years trading Mutation Software came to an end in 2004 and in 2005 thru 2006 a new business emerged of which Adrian is the Founder and Owner, named Mobile Amusements (incorporating Software Amusements) currently supplying games content as an independent developer to app stores, portals and distributors around the globe.
Credited on 18 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Bubblegum Bros. (2019, ZX Spectrum Next)||Z80 Programming|
|Dweebs Drop (2019, ZX Spectrum Next)||Z80 Programming|
|Gold Compilation (2019, ZX Spectrum Next)||Copyright © 2018-2019|
|DeltaStar: Earth Defence (2018, ZX Spectrum Next)||Programming|
|Dungeonette (2018, ZX Spectrum Next)||Programming|
|Montana Mike (2018, ZX Spectrum Next)||Programming|
|Tommy Gun (2007, J2ME)||Code|
|Tin Toy Adventure in the House of Fun (2003, Windows)||Director|
|Dweebs: Official Mutation Platinum Remix Release (2002, Windows)||C++ Programming|
|Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits (2001, Game Boy Advance)||Programmer|
|LEGO Alpha Team (2000, Game Boy Color)||Programmer|
|Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs (2000, Nintendo 64)||Additional Programming|
|Superbike 2000 (2000, PlayStation)||Additional Artwork|
|Diablo (1998, PlayStation)||Artists|
|Castle Kingdoms (1997, Amiga)||Game Design|
|CyberPunks (1993, Amiga)||Programming|
|Nucleus (1991, Amiga)||Design|
|Bug Bash (1990, Amiga)||Design|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Leigh Bird
- 4 games with Matthew Simmonds
- 4 games with Michaela Cummings
- 2 games with Steve Fitton
- 2 games with Zareh Johannes
- 2 games with Tim Swann
- 2 games with Stuart Thomson
- 2 games with Anthony Read
- 2 games with Charles Blair
- 2 games with Christopher Hadley
[ 275 more people ]
- 7 games with Mobile Amusements
- 6 games with Software Amusements
- 5 games with Itch Corp.
- 3 games with Climax Solent
- 2 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 1 game with Xing Interactive C.V.
- 1 game with Xing Interactive B.V.
- 1 game with Polyet Navigatora
- 1 game with Pocket Studios
- 1 game with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.