Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
Games where player-controllable character(s) are required to replenish themselves when hungry (or thirsty). Failure to eat (or drink) may result in among others: constant whining, hampering of player movement or speed, gradual or instant decrease of character abilities (health or statistics, if any), etc., and in extreme cases, death.Limitations
- Games where the player does not directly control a character or group of characters should be excluded from this game group. Thus, this game group should exclude strategy games where a food and drink industry exists to keep the population happy, unless the player has a permanent controllable character within the game.
- Food or drink must be explicitly identified as food or drink for mentioned character: blood may be identified as food for a player-controlled vampire. A double cheese burger with extra mayo in this regard however, does not.
- Games where eating and drinking is optional but otherwise not mandatory to be consumed on a regular basis, these games should be excluded from this game group.
- Games where eating and drinking may provide benefits/bonuses (e.g. instant/regeneration of health) but otherwise is not mandatory to be consumed on a regular basis, these games should be excluded from this game group.
- Games which for some odd reason do not present the player with a text or graphical warning on hunger/dehydration should be excluded from this game group, unless it results in death or other serious negative effects.
|Miasmata||2012||Windows||IonFx Studios, LLC||4.00|
|Minecraft||2010||Browser, Linux, Macintosh, Windows||Mojang AB||3.28|
|Dungeon Adventure||2010||Xbox 360||UberGeekGames||...|
|Fallout: New Vegas||2010||PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360||Bethesda Softworks LLC||3.86|
|Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire||2008||Windows||Tierra Entertainment||3.90|
|Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked||2008||Wii||Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.||...|
|Caravaneer||2007||Browser||Sugar Free Games, S.L.||3.60|
|Lost in Blue 3||2007||Nintendo DS||Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.||...|
|Arx Fatalis (Collector Edition)||2007||Windows||Elektrogames Limited Company||3.86|
|Lost in Blue 2||2007||Nintendo DS||Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.||2.33|
|Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer||2007||Windows||Atari, Inc.||4.30|
|Lost in Blue||2005||Nintendo DS||Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.||3.08|
|Pet Vet 3D: Animal Hospital||2005||Windows||Viva Media, LLC||5.00|
|Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas||2004||Macintosh, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360||Rockstar Games, Inc.||3.85|
|Arx Fatalis||2002||Windows, Xbox||DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.||3.87|
|Endnesia||2001||PlayStation 2||Enix Corporation||3.70|
|Akimbo: Kung-Fu Hero||2001||Windows||Global Star Software Ltd.||3.44|
|Dark Cloud||2000||PlayStation 2||Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.||3.29|
|Biosys||1999||Windows||Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.||4.46|
|World of Dragon Warrior: Torneko - The Last Hope||1999||Game Boy Advance, PlayStation||Enix America Inc.||3.28|
|Survival Kids||1999||Game Boy Color||Konami Co., Ltd.||4.20|
|Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire||1998||Macintosh, Windows||Sierra On-Line, Inc.||3.85|
|Betrayal in Antara||1997||Windows, Windows 3.x||Sierra On-Line, Inc.||3.33|
|Quest for Glory: Collection Series||1997||DOS, Windows 3.x||Sierra On-Line, Inc.||3.96|
|Amulets & Armor||1997||DOS||United Software Artists||3.47|