DescriptionIt all started with your great-great-grandfather who was a High Admiral and one of the founding officers of the Patrol. All generations since then have served in the Patrol. Now it's your turn and two years into you are still a lowly Ensign Seventh Class. Your direct report, Blather, is really making your life miserable. Are you really Stellar Patrol material?
- "Sole Survivor" -- Working title
- "Planetfall - a science fiction story" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|Computer Games||Feb, 1984||A+||100|
|SPAG||Sep 20, 2002||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Aug 21, 2001||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you add a six to the beginning of the ID number on the enclosed card and space out the digits appropriately, you'll get the phone number to The Tech, MIT's official newspaper.
Related Web Sites
- Planetfall -- The Lore and Legends of Infocom
- Planetfall 2 Demo -- Oldskool.org's archive section has a ripped demo of Planetfall 2, which did indeed start development but was never finished.
- Planetfall 3D Maps, Stationfall Blueprints, Free Transcript Game -- Planetfall 3D Maps, Stationfall Blueprints, Free Transcript Game
- Planetfall Hints -- Universal Hint System hints for Planetfall
- Planetfall @ Wikipedia -- The Planetfall article at Wikipedia
- The Commodore Zone -- All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.
- The Infocom Gallery -- High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Planetfall.