DescriptionUltimate Mortal Kombat 3 combines the best of all the Mortal Kombats into a single cartridge. 23 playable characters are immediately available, such as Reptile, Cyrax, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Jax, Katana, Sonya, and more. There are two bosses that are unlockable, as well as additional characters.
There is a variety of new levels, some of which are interactive. Characters can uppercut someone, causing them to hit the ground hard and crash through to the bottom floor, or they can knocked someone off a bridge, landing in a pit of spikes.
Players can go against the computer one-on-one, two-on-two, or take part in the 8-fighter tournament.
The DS version has a wireless one-one-one multiplayer mode and includes the Puzzle Kombat mini-game from Mortal Kombat: Deception.
- "UMK3" -- Common abbreviation
- "Ultimate Mortal Kombat" -- DS title
- "Mortal Kombat Advance" -- Game Boy Advance title
- "MKA: Mortal Kombat Advance" -- GBA in-game title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Games made into movies
- Genre: Versus fighting
- Mortal Kombat games
- Sound engine: GAX
|A lazy port of a great game, but still fun||Medicine Man (367)|
The Press Says
|Hobby Consolas||Jan, 1997||90 out of 100||90|
|Mean Machines||Mar, 1997||86 out of 100||86|
|Sega-16.com||May 21, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|The Video Game Critic||Oct 31, 2009||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOn August 31, 2000, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games.
Related Web Sites
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Official DS game website)
- Wikipedia: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- X360A Achievement Guide (X360A's achievement guide for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.)
UMK3 Design Team :