Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Step into a world of adventure
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like—anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped – With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy – The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility – The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you’re searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
- "The Legend of Zelda: Invasion" -- Working Title
- "Hyrule Wars: From The Legend of Zelda" -- Working Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay Feature: Armour/Weapon Deterioration
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Horse Riding
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Gameplay feature: Time Manipulation
- Legend of Zelda series
|Open your eyes...||Wii U||krisko6 (493)|
|Impulse Gamer||Nintendo Switch||Mar 14, 2017||100|
|Cheat Code Central||Nintendo Switch||Mar 02, 2017||5 out of 5||100|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nintendo Switch||Mar 02, 2017||20 out of 20||100|
|GameSpot||Nintendo Switch||Mar 02, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|God is a Geek||Nintendo Switch||Mar 02, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|FNintendo||Wii U||Mar 16, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|TechRaptor||Nintendo Switch||Mar 26, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Gameblog.fr||Nintendo Switch||Mar 02, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|The Jimquisition||Nintendo Switch||Mar 23, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Digitiser 2000||Nintendo Switch||Mar 14, 2017||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (official website)
Nintendo Switch Credits