DescriptionAliens Versus Predator (Gold Edition) is a compilation with the following content:
- "Alien Versus Predator" -- Back to Games media title
- "Aliens Versus Predator: Classic 2000" -- Digital re-release title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aliens Vs. Predator licensees
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Game Feature: In-game Screenshot Capture
- Live action cut-scenes
|One of the true legends in the FPS genre.||Gatekeeper (305)|
|If you liked the Alien movies, get this atmospheric game!||Clockwork (154)||unrated|
|Imperium Gier||Oct 10, 2001||9.3 out of 10||93|
|Gry Onet||Aug 22, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer's Pulse||May 29, 2000||76 out of 100||76|
|Deaf Gamers||2000||7.25 out of 10||72|
|Gamesdog||Dec 15, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Games Magazine||Apr 30, 2000||60|
|GameSpy||May 01, 2000||60 out of 100||60|
|Game Over Online||Apr 25, 2000||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
European VersionThe European version replaces the actors in the game with members of programming company Rebellion's staff acting out the roles.
ExtrasIf you ordered the full version of the Gold Edition directly from Fox, you would also receive a strategy guide as well as a stuffed rubber facehugger.
German VersionBanned in Germany for extreme violence.
Millennium Expansion PackThe Millennium Expansion Packincluded in the Gold Edition was also available as an update to the original game. Existing AvP owners could order the update from Fox Interactive's website, for a retail price of $9.98 USD plus shipping and handling.
SecretWhen playing the multiplayer level seen in this screenshot: http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/aliens-versus-predator-gold-edition/screenshots/gameShotId,12916/ do the following to get a hidden snipers room:
- shoot the third window from the left on the office block at the far end of the above screenshot, (you'll see the window open - run into the building in the middle of the map - run straight up the stairs to the top - do a long jump over to the roof of the building opposite you, (the building on the left in the above screenshot) - turn until you are facing the open window and run like the wind jumping at the last minute - this is the hard bit - if you make it, you'll get a great secret weapon and be hidden by the 'closed' window that you can see through.
Information also contributed by Adam Jennings, Alan Chan and BurningStickMan