|Contribution Rating:||19677 (ranked 41st; 3431 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 27, 2001|
|# Messages Posted:||9466|
|AIM Screen Name:||Does%20not%20use%20anymore.|
|ICQ Number:||Does not use anymore.|
|MSN Messenger:||Does not use anymore.|
|Yahoo! Messenger:||Does not use anymore.|
|About myself:||[This page has been last updated on May 10, 2014]|
Member of the MG Alumni and MG approver (retired). Now lives in Facebook. Do visit the Unofficial MobyGames Troll Pub on Facebook when you have the chance.
Need help with contributions?
Also a mock Facebook account if want to add a Facebook game and don't want to create a Facebook account:
Email: [email protected]
I've pretty much have an idea of the scope of the following game groups.
Game Groups Under Personal Attention
All Time Favorite
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain -- I wasn't playing a game. I was reading a horror novel.
- Cobra Mission -- This game didn't help me with puberty. It made it worse.
- Crusader: No Remorse -- I thought action games weren't my thing. I was wrong.
- Darklands -- Would kick the living daylights of Japanese RPGs period.
- Dragon Wars -- An RPG God. Took me six years to finally finish this game.
- Fable: The Lost Chapters -- A no bullshit RPG with superb game mechanics.
- Fallout 2 -- Most addictive RPG combat system yet.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz. 4 GB RAM, 2796 MB AMD Radeon HD 5500 Series, Windows 7 64-bit (Pirated).
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Intel Core 2 6300 1.86 GHz. 3 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB, 250 GB + 300 MB HD, Windows XP SP3 (Pirated).
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Destroyed.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Threw it against my wall. Hewlet-Packard Laptop Athlon 1 something Ghz. 512 MB, 128 M, 60GB HD, Windows XP HE (Legit).
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Athlon XP 1800XP 1.53 Ghz, 512MB, 128MB NVIDIA Geforce4 MX 4000, 80GB HD Windows XP Professional Edition (Pirated).
- Sony PlayStation -- Got stolen.
- 3DO -- Borrowed.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- IBM PC XT 4,7 Mhz, 640 KB (576 KB after got infected by a virus) CGA, DOS 3.30