Overview edit · view history
Creative Reality was a British developer founded in mid-1980's by Neil Dodwell and David Dew. They are perhaps best known for their cyberpunk adventure game DreamWeb (1994). Their final game was Martian Gothic: Unification (2000).
Credited on 8 Games from 1986 to 2000
|Martian Gothic: Unification (2000 on Windows, PlayStation)|
|DreamWeb (1994 on DOS, Amiga)|
|Rex (1988 on ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Antstream)|
|Shoot-Out (1988 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum)|
|The Fury (1988 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC...)|
|Nemesis the Warlock (1987 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC)|
|Sláine (1987 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC)|
|Tarzan (1986 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC...)|
Related Web Sites +
- 6 games with Martech Games Ltd.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 1 game with TalonSoft, Inc.
- 1 game with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 1 game with ESDigital Games
- 1 game with Sunflowers Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH
- 1 game with Alternative Software Ltd.
- 1 game with Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Coyote Developments Ltd
- 1 game with Empire Interactive Entertainment