- Gunboat (1987 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC)
Description official description
Gunboat is a 2D action simulation. You take control of a U.S. Gunboat in several conflict zones.
Your Gunboat carries a crew of four men:
- A first-class petty officer who serves as boat captain and pilot
- A gunner’s mate, who controls the forward guns
- An engine man, who takes care of the engines and serves as midship gunner
- A seaman who controls the aft guns
All four men are cross-trained in each other’s tasks … redundancy becomes crucial if one or two crew members are wounded or dead.
Be careful on the rivers ...!
- צירעה - Hebrew spelling
Credits (DOS version)
Average score: 68% (based on 20 ratings)
Average score: 3.1 out of 5 (based on 28 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by 80.
Game added November 7th, 2003. Last modified August 22nd, 2023.