Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis
obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build
your legend on the streets of Night City.
Enter the massive open world of Night City, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth.
Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality.
Source: Steam Store Description
- サイバーパンク2077 - Japanese spelling
- 赛博朋克 2077 - Simplified Chinese spelling
- 電馭叛客 2077 - Traditional Chinese spelling
- 사이버펑크 2077 - Korean spelling
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Cyberpunk licensees
- Gameplay feature: Body dragging
- Gameplay feature: Color-blind mode
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Middleware: Bink Video
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Middleware: Wwise
- Physical Bonus Content: Hint Book
- Physical Bonus Content: Postcard
- Physical Bonus Content: Soundtrack
- Physical Bonus Content: Sticker
- Physical Bonus Content: World Map
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Protagonist: Cyborg
- Theme: Hacking / Pseudohacking
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
Credits (Windows version)
3,545 People (3,169 developers, 376 thanks) · View all
|Set in the universe created by|
|Second Director and Head of Production|
|Gameplay Design Directors|
|Quest Design Directors|
|English Adaptation Director|
|Director of Technology|
|Technical Art Director|
|Head of Animation / Animation Director|
|Character, Vehicles and Weapons Art Director|
|Environment Art Director|
|Visual Effects and Lighting Art Director|
|Additional Art Direction|
|Head of Kraków Studio|
|Head of Wrocław Studio|
|[ full credits ]|
Removal from sale on the PSN store
After many complaints about bugs and poor performance, CD Projekt began suggesting that customers contact the store for a refund. In response, Sony chose to delist the game indefinitely from the PlayStation Network online store on December 17, 2020.
- MobyGames ID: 128136
- Steam App: 1091500
- PlayStation Store (en-HK): HP4497-CUSA16570_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Rik Hideto.
Xbox Series, PlayStation 5 added by Plok.
Additional contributors: Ms. Tea.
Game added December 10th, 2020. Last modified May 28th, 2023.