- BioShock: Remastered (2020 on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch)
BioShock: Remastered is a remastered version of BioShock. Released as a part of BioShock: The Collection, for PC it is also available separately. It includes:
- BioShock (original version)
- BioShock: Remastered (remastered version)
- Bioshock: PS3 Challenge Rooms (DLC integrated into the remastered version)
- BioShock: Museum of Orphaned Concepts (in-game gallery of abandoned development concepts, previously exclusive to BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition) for the remastered version
- Imagining BioShock, an unlockable director's commentary video series for the remastered version of BioShock featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson, activated through hidden film reels.
The remastered version has achievements, full controller support, high resolution textures, models and interface, and 4K resolution support. In some cases owners of the original version could receive this remastered version for free.
Credits (Windows version)
943 People (838 developers, 105 thanks) · View all
|Story and Writing|
|Director of Product Development|
|Acting Environment Leads|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 3.9 out of 5 (based on 6 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Starbuck the Third.
Macintosh added by Sciere.
Game added October 6th, 2016. Last modified August 30th, 2023.