Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)Gaming icons clash in the ultimate brawl you can play anytime, anywhere! Smash rivals off the stage as new characters Simon Belmont and King K. Rool join Inkling, Ridley, and every fighter in Super Smash Bros. history. Enjoy enhanced speed and combat at new stages based on the Castlevania series, Super Mario Odyssey, and more!
Having trouble choosing a stage? Then select the Stage Morph option to transform one stage into another while battling—a series first! Plus, new echo fighters Dark Samus, Richter Belmont, and Chrom join the battle. Whether you play locally or online, savor the faster combat, new attacks, and new defensive options, like a perfect shield. Jam out to 900 different music compositions and go 1-on-1 with a friend, hold a 4-player free-for-all, kick it up to 8-player battles and more! Feel free to bust out your GameCube controllers—legendary couch competitions await—or play together anytime, anywhere!
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SPECIAL" -- Japanese spelling
- "Dairantō Smash Brothers Special" -- Japanese title
- "슈퍼 스매시브라더스 얼티밋" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Franchise crossovers
- Game feature: BGM / music player
- Game feature: FMV / cutscene player
- Game feature: Free camera photo mode
- Game feature: Original theme song
- Gameplay feature: Arena fighting
- Gameplay feature: In-game achievements
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games that include map/level editor
- Japanese Nintendo Switch games with full English support
- Super Smash Brothers series
There are no reviews for this game.
|WCCFtech||Dec 10, 2018||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec 21, 2018||92 out of 100||92|
|Gamers.at||Dec 21, 2018||92|
|MAN!AC||Dec 28, 2018||91 out of 100||91|
|Edge||Jan, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|Videogameszone||Dec 06, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Games.ch||Dec 06, 2018||90 out of 100||90|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Dec 19, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Video Chums||Dec 14, 2018||8.9 out of 10||89|
|4Players.de||Dec 07, 2018||87 out of 100||87|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Nintendo Switch BundleThe Nintendo Switch Bundle which came out earlier than than the regular game release contained the following:
- Nintendo Switch with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate design printed on the console dock
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate pre-installed on the system.
- Standard grey Joy-Cons with the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate logo stamped upon it.
- Super Smash Bros. themed analog stick caps.
- 2018 – Best Multiplayer – 1st place
- 2018 – Best Soundtrack – 2nd place
- 2018 – Game of the Year – 5th place
Related Web Sites
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (official website)
- Wikipedia: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
Rik Hideto (456815) added Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch) on Jun 22, 2018
Credits (1584 people)
1531 developers, 53 thanks
Tomohiro Kamiya, Munehiro Koyanagi, Kaso Kyo, Umi Kusaka, Junichi Shimosakoda, Yukitaka Yamaguchi, Hiroshi Osawa, Takashi Hatano, Kazuyuki Miura, Shinya Tate, Toshimitsu Sato, Tsutomu Makioka, Yu Takahashi, Norimasa Tanikawa, Kōjirō Endō, Toshio Sato, Hiroki Tsukahara, Yusuke Narita, Toshiyuki Sugiura, Masayuki Nagasaki, Shohei Chiwata, Hidenori Yamauchi, Kotaro Yoshida, Naoto Matsuzaka