Biography edit · view history
Jon Shiring joined Infinity Ward as a software engineer in June of 2004. He graduated from Virginia Tech with a CS degree in 2000, and has been programming in the industry since 2001. He previously worked on the multiplayer PC title Savage: The Battle for Newerth and an unannounced console title at Namco Hometek.
In April 2010 he left the studio to join the newly-formed Respawn Entertainment, along with many other Infinity Ward developers. Respawn was formed when the IF managers Jason West and Vince Zampella left the company after a dispute with publisher Activision.
Credited on 19 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Campaign Remastered (2020, PlayStation 4)||Infinity Ward: Original Team|
|Apex Legends (2019, Windows)||Lead Software Engineers|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Remastered (2017, PlayStation 4)||Infinite Ward - Original Team|
|Titanfall 2 (2016, Xbox One)||Lead Software Engineers|
|Titanfall (2014, Windows)||Engineering|
|Monday Night Combat (2010, Xbox 360)||Special Thanks|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009, Windows)||Engineering|
|Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007, Xbox 360)||Engineering|
|Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition (2006, Windows)||Engineering|
|Call of Duty 2 (2005, Xbox 360)||Programming|
|Call of Duty 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005, Windows)||Engineering|
|Call of Duty: Finest Hour (2004, PlayStation 2)||Spark Unlimited Would Like to Thank|
|Savage: The Battle for Newerth (2003, Windows)||Programming|
|Bluppo (1997, DOS)||Graphics|
|H2O (1996, DOS)||ANSI Artist|
|Tronic (1996, DOS)||ANSI Artist|
|Hopy-ONE (1996, DOS)||ANSI Artist|
|Chain Reaction (1996, DOS)||ANSI Artist|
|TwinBlok (1996, DOS)||ANSI Artist|
[ full credits ]
- 11 games with Vince Zampella
- 11 games with Geoffrey Bickford Smith
- 10 games with Brent McLeod
- 10 games with Preston Glenn
- 10 games with Joel Emslie
- 10 games with Roger Abrahamsson
- 10 games with Richard A. Baker
- 10 games with Joel Gompert
- 10 games with Mohammad Alavi
- 10 games with Robert A. Gaines
- 8 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 6 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 6 games with Webfoot Technologies, Inc.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Infinity Ward, Inc.
- 4 games with Hamagami/Carroll, Inc.
- 4 games with Activision Blizzard UK Ltd.
- 4 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 3 games with Shadows in Darkness, Inc.
- 3 games with Earbash Audio, Inc.