Moby ID: 2744
Biography edit · view history
Adam had an accounting and finance background. He was a qualified accountant. Adam worked as an auditor with Deloitte Haskins and Sells and in treasury activities at Tricontinental prior to joining Beam in 1982 as its Financial Controller. There, Adam was primarily responsible for overseeing all sales, marketing and licensing activities of Beam Software Pty., Ltd., especially in the international markets. By spending three months of every year overseas representing Beam, Adam had established an extensive network of contacts throughout USA and Europe. In addition to his responsibilities at Beam, Adam was a member of the VIC 21 Multimedia Development Fund, an initiative of the Victorian Government.
Adam Lancman was President of the GDAA and he also became CEO / Managing Director of Infogrames Melbourne House Pty Ltd.. Lancman resigned from the Infogrames Board in April 2001, selling all of his shares. He passed away in March 2005.
Credited on 37 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville (2006, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Ty3 the Tasmanian Tiger: Night of the Quinkan (2005, PlayStation 2)||In Memory of|
|TransFormers (2004, PlayStation 2)||CEO & Managing Director|
|Unreal II: The Awakening (2004, Xbox)||Special Thanks|
|Grand Prix Challenge (2002, PlayStation 2)||CEO and Managing Director|
|Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002, GameCube)||Managing Director|
|Looney Tunes: Space Race (2000, Dreamcast)||Executive Producers|
|Le Mans 24 Hours (2000, Dreamcast)||Managing Director|
|Junkyard Adventures with Dinosaurs (2000, Windows)||Publishers|
|KKND2: Krossfire (1999, PlayStation)||Publishers|
|Junkyard Adventures in Space (1999, Windows)||Publishers|
|Dethkarz (1998, Windows)||Original Concept|
|Alien Spy: Archeology (1998, Windows)||Publishers|
|Powerslide (1998, Windows)||Thanks To|
|KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997, DOS)||Executive Producer|
|Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997, Windows)||Executive Producer- Beam Software|
|KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme (1997, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Caesars Palace (1997, PlayStation)||Executive Producers|
|Cricket 97: Ashes Tour Edition (1997, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|NBA Full Court Press (1996, Windows)||Managing Director|
[ full credits ]
- 28 games with Marshall Parker
- 15 games with Alfred Milgrom
- 15 games with Holger Liebnitz
- 15 games with Gavin Parker
- 13 games with Ian Malcolm
- 13 games with Brian Post
- 12 games with Justin Halliday
- 12 games with Andrew Carter
- 12 games with Shane Collier
- 12 games with Andrew Buttery
- 30 games with Krome Studios Melbourne
- 9 games with Atari, Inc.
- 8 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- 7 games with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment...
- 6 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 6 games with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 5 games with Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.
- 4 games with Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- 4 games with Atari France S.A.S.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation