Credited on 40 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|40 Winks (2019 on Nintendo 64)||Programming|
|Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (2017 on Windows)||Engine Programming|
|Ghostbusters: Slime City (2016 on Android)||Developed by EightPixelsSquare|
|007: Legends (2012 on Windows)||Core Technology|
|Harry Potter for Kinect (2012 on Xbox 360)||Core Tech|
|GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (2011 on PlayStation 3)||Core Technology|
|GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (2011 on Xbox 360)||Core Technology|
|Rio (2011 on Wii)||Core Technology|
|GoldenEye 007 (2010 on Wii)||Core Technology|
|Disney G-Force (2009 on Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009 on PlayStation 2)||Core Tech|
|Dead Space: Extraction (2009 on Wii)||Core Technology|
|Beijing 2008 (2008 on Xbox 360)||Core Technology|
|The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008 on PlayStation 2)||Core Technology|
|007: Quantum of Solace (2008 on PlayStation 2)||Core Technology|
|Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007 on Xbox 360)||Core Technology|
|Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (2006 on Xbox)||Engine Team|
|Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005 on Xbox)||Engine Team|
|Robots (2005 on Windows)||Engine Team|
|Batman Begins (2005 on PlayStation 2)||Engine|
[ full credits ]
- 33 games with Tim Rogers
- 31 games with Steve Duckworth
- 30 games with Mat Sneap
- 30 games with Hugh Binns
- 28 games with Neil Baldwin
- 27 games with Chris Jackson
- 26 games with Ashley Finney
- 23 games with Kevin Stainwright
- 22 games with Bob Smith
- 21 games with Dominic Hallam
- 33 games with Eurocom Developments Ltd
- 8 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 6 games with Vivendi Games, Inc.
- 5 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- 4 games with Digital Light & Magic
- 4 games with Vivendi Games (UK) Limited
- 4 games with Activision Blizzard France SAS
- 3 games with Sony Interactive...
- 3 games with Warner Bros. Interactive...
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: