DescriptionAs in the movie (and the more famous graphic adventure), your task is to find the Holy Grail. Before this can be done you must find the Cross of Coronado, a shield and a diary.
This makes for a four-level arcade adventure combining climbs, exploration (with several routes through each level, and some traps) and puzzles. Indy is armed with his trusty whip to fight off foes, but can also get involved in hand-to-hand combat. The first level takes place in caves underneath Colorado, before you reach a moving circus train strewn with traps, a Zeppelin which is full of guards and ladders, and then Castle Grunwald in Austria.
- "Indy Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game" -- Alternate title
- "Indiana Jones y la Ultima Cruzada" -- Spanish title
- "Indiana Jones e a Última Cruzada" -- Brazilian title
- "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" -- Console title
Part of the Following Groups
- Indiana Jones licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: Interwar
- Theme: Holy Grail
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Countries of release, Sega Master System?||4||PCGamer77 (3003)
Mar 17, 2009
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1990 - Included in the list 50 Games of the Year
- Issue 01/1991 – #7 Best Platform Game in 1990 (Atari ST)
Related Web Sites
- Game Map (Sega Master System) ()
- Video review Indiana Jones-based games (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Jame Rolfe, reviews games based on the first three Indiana Jones films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game on NES. He mentions Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade by Taito on NES but does not review it.)