Indiana Jones is at it again. This time, he must travel his way through-out Asia to recover an artifact that, according to those who required his assistance, is the most powerful in the world. As usual, Indy isn't the only one who is out to find the treasure, with the Nazi's right on his tail.
Along with a heavy dose of exploration, whip cracking and platform jumping, you will also control Indy through fighting elements against a range of enemies. Hand-to-hand combat and a collection of weapons (from guns to table legs) can be used to defend yourself.
- "法櫃奇兵：王陵再現" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Indiana Jones: המסע אל ארץ הדרקון" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Indiana Jones y la Tumba del emperador" -- Spanish title
- "Indiana Jones und die Legende der Kaisergruft" -- German title
- "Indiana Jones et le Tombeau de l'Empereur" -- French title
- "Indiana Jones e la Tomba dell'Imperatore" -- Italian title
- "Indiana Jones Be'eretz Hadrakon" -- Israeli title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Swastikas, SS runes and iron crosses were removed or replaced in the German version. Other changes are removed Nazi salutes, avoidance of the word "Nazi" in texts or dialogues and in one instance Hermann Göring was translated to General Gering.
Leading up to the events featured in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
(1984), it's no surprise that there's an off-hand reference to Lao Che, a mention of Willie Scott in the manual, and an important role for Wu Han (the "waiter" in Temple of Doom
who makes and early exit).
, who voiced Indiana Jones in this game, also voiced Han Solo (also played by Harrison Ford
in the movies) in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
.Information also contributed by