DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
|The beginning of (a love story with) FPS||Windows||vicrabb (6980)|
|Prepare to meet thy doom!||DOS||*Katakis* (37844)|
|What more could possibly be said?||DOS||Paul Budd (333)|
|A pointless extension to the original masterpiece.||DOS||Tomer Gabel (4374)|
The Press Says
|GotNext||Xbox 360||Oct 06, 2006||100|
|Cheat Code Central||Xbox 360||2006||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Just Games Retro||DOS||Apr 29, 2012||90|
|XboxFrance||Xbox 360||Apr 17, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||Xbox 360||Oct 03, 2006||8.1 out of 10||81|
|UOL Jogos||Xbox 360||Oct 06, 2006||80|
|148apps||iPhone||Nov 04, 2009||80|
|Joystick (French)||Macintosh||Feb, 1996||75 out of 100||75|
|TalkXbox||Xbox 360||Oct 04, 2006||61 out of 100||61|
|High Score||DOS||Oct, 1995||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Xbox 360 versionThe game's Xbox LIVE Arcade version is notable for being one of the (if not the) only game on the service to get delisted and then added again later. What happened is that, in October 2010, the game was delisted from the Xbox Marketplace at the request of Bethesda Softworks due to Activision (the port's publisher) no longer being able to maintain the game on there, due to id Software's acquisition by ZeniMax, who also own Bethesda (the Xbox 360 port of id's previous Wolfenstein 3D, also published by Activision, was not removed, strangely). Then, on January 2012, the game was finally put back on the service, under the publishing of Bethesda.
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)