DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
|The beginning of (a love story with) FPS||Windows||vicrabb (6981)|
|Prepare to meet thy doom!||DOS||*Katakis* (37818)|
|What more could possibly be said?||DOS||Paul Budd (333)|
|A pointless extension to the original masterpiece.||DOS||Tomer Gabel (4388)|
The Press Says
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Xbox 360||Oct 03, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|UGO (UnderGroundOnline)||Xbox 360||2006||B+||83|
|GameSpy||DOS||Dec 09, 2003||80|
|360gamer||Xbox 360||Oct 26, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|UOL Jogos||Xbox 360||Oct 06, 2006||80|
|Mac Gamer||Macintosh||1996||80 out of 100||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||iPhone||Nov 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN UK||iPhone||Nov 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Xbox 360||Sep 28, 2006||7.3 out of 10||73|
|1UP||Xbox 360||Oct 09, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn the first level of the fourth episode, it is possible to lower a platform, and as such uncover the logo of the band Nine Inch Nails: "NIИ". It's interesting that the music of the next id Software hit, Quake, was written by the band's frontman Trent Reznor.
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)