DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
|The beginning of (a love story with) FPS||Windows||vicrabb (6991)|
|Prepare to meet thy doom!||DOS||*Katakis* (37494)|
|What more could possibly be said?||DOS||Paul Budd (323)|
|A pointless extension to the original masterpiece.||DOS||Tomer Gabel (4416)|
The Press Says
|Cheat Code Central||Xbox 360||2006||4.5 out of 5||90|
|GameSpot||DOS||May 01, 1996||9 out of 10||90|
|XboxFrance||Xbox 360||Apr 17, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||Xbox 360||Oct 03, 2006||8.1 out of 10||81|
|360gamer||Xbox 360||Oct 26, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Mac Gamer||Macintosh||1996||80 out of 100||80|
|Spazio Games||DOS||Feb 20, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Xbox 360||Sep 28, 2006||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Modojo||iPhone||Nov 10, 2009||60|
|1UP||Xbox 360||Oct 09, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAccording to John Carmack, The Ultimate DOOM "was never a real focus at id", which is why there wasn't a new end boss, among other things.
[Source: John Carmack Interview (Doomworld.com)]
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)