Moby ID: 4298
Overview edit · view history
Detalion was a Polish developer of computer software games, before closing due to financial difficulties in March of 2005.
The games developed by Detalion were noted for the complexity and great difficulty of their puzzles, and also were hailed as having some of the best graphics in the industry at the time.
Detalion was one of the first developers to use the DVD-ROM disc as an effective medium for software distribution.
Credited on 6 Games from 1998 to 2004
|Sentinel: Descendants in Time (2004 on Windows)|
|Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon (2003 on Windows)|
|Codename: Nina - Global Terrorism Strike Force (2003 on Windows)|
|Draggo (2002 on Windows)|
|Schizm: Mysterious Journey (2001 on Windows)|
|Reah: Face the Unknown (1998 on Windows)|
- April 4th, 2005
The company closes its doors, although it still officially exists for the time being and could restart activities if funding can be secured. However, there are no current plans for development of another project and a significant portion of the staff has been laid off months ago.
Related Web Sites +
- 4 games with L.K. Avalon
- 3 games with Touchdown Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- 2 games with GameTap LLC
- 2 games with DreamCatcher Europe SA
- 2 games with Adventure Company, The
- 1 game with Project Three Interactive BV
- 1 game with Valve Corporation
- 1 game with CI Games S.A.
- 1 game with Onimedia Sp. z o.o.