Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Description official descriptions
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the story of Nathan Drake, a modern-day treasure hunter who believes himself to be a descendant of Sir Francis Drake, the famous English explorer/privateer. After recovering his ancestor's coffin and discovering a 400-year-old diary, Nathan and his companions (documentary producer Elena Fisher, and mentor/friend Victor Sullivan) are caught up in a search for El Dorado, the fabled city of gold. Along the way they explore the ruins of a lost Spanish colony, trading bullets and blows with a horde of pirates who are intent on plundering El Dorado's riches for themselves.
The gameplay consists of cover-based shoot-offs, fast-paced escape sequences and death-defying stunts reminiscent of an Indiana Jones movie. Players traverse lush island environments, pilot jetskis and jeeps through vicious firefights, explore underground ruins fraught with pitfalls and traps, and discover the mysterious fate of the original Spanish colonists.
- アンチャーテッド: エル・ドラドの秘宝 - Japanese spelling
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 3
- Drivable Vehicle: Jet Ski
- Game feature: FMV / cutscene player
- Games made into books
- Games made into comics
- Games made into movies
- Japanese PlayStation 3 games with full English support
- PlayStation 3 Essentials Range releases
- PlayStation 3 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 3 Platinum Range releases
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: Church / Monastery
- Setting: Military Submarine / U-Boat
- Software Pyramide releases
- Symphonic Orchestra: Skywalker Symphony Orchestra
- Uncharted series
- Video games turned into board / card games
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
Credits (PlayStation 3 version)
605 People (551 developers, 54 thanks) · View all
|Lead Environment Artists|
|Lead Cinematic Animator|
|Lead In-Game Animator|
|Lead Game Designer|
|Lead Prop Artist|
|Lead Lighting Artist|
|Art Technical Lead|
|Lead Character Artist|
|Director of Information Technology|
|[ full credits ]|
1001 Video Games
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
In the localized German version, the word "Nazi" was removed in the dialogues.
- 2007 – #9 Game of the Year
- 2007 – #7 Console Game of the Year
- 2007 – #2 PS3 Game of the Year
- 2007 – PS3 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Sites +
Postmortem: Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
on Gamasutra (8th October 2008)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Official game website
Wikipedia: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Article in the open encyclopedia
- MobyGames ID: 31220
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by cdwfs.
PlayStation 4 added by MAT.
Additional contributors: MAT, Sciere, Wizo, COBRA-COBRETTI, Kontxouso, Caelestis, Patrick Bregger, FatherJack, Zbuj Uzbecki.
Game added November 30th, 2007. Last modified March 25th, 2023.