DescriptionShortly after teen Alison Crestmere begins to exhibit her mutant powers, she's hunted through the streets of New York City by anti-mutant troops and The Brotherhood. Rescued by the X-Men, Alison is taken to Professor Charles Xavier's School for the Gifted where she begins her quest to learn control over her lava-based powers.
X-Men: Legends is a role-playing game set in the Marvel Universe. Offering single and multiplayer support, Legends tells the broad story of the war between mutants and humankind and the conflict between the X-Men and The Brotherhood, against the personal story of Alison and the role she plays.
Controlling a party of four X-Men, picked from a roster that grows to 15 mutants, players take on armed guards, evil mutants, and killer Sentinels. Mutant powers grow stronger as the X-Men level up, but so do the challenges: securing an aircraft carrier, preventing a nuclear power plant meltdown and more.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "XML" -- Abbreviated title
- "X-Men：传奇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Marvel licensees
- Middleware: Alchemy
- Middleware: CRI
- Nintendo Player's Choice releases
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
- Xbox World Collection series
- X-Men: Legends series
- X-Men licensees
There are no reviews for the GameCube release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Nintendojo||2004||9.4 out of 10||94|
|GameSpy||Sep 23, 2004||90|
|GamePro (US)||Sep 22, 2004||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Kombo.com||Oct 12, 2004||8.9 out of 10||89|
|PGNx Media||Oct 04, 2004||8.4 out of 10||84|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Dec, 2004||82 out of 100||82|
|Retro4Ever||Jul 25, 2012||8.25 out of 10||82|
|GameSpot||Sep 21, 2004||8.2 out of 10||82|
|1UP||Sep 27, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Revolution||Nov, 2004||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
BugsThere is a bug in the Xbox version where the comic book for Colossus is not present. Nabbing the comic would otherwise grant Colossus an additional two points to his Strike and Body.
- At several points during the game when you are talking with veteran X-men you can get bonus flashback missions where they relate classic X-men tales. An example of one is where Beast tells Magma of the X-mens first encounter with Juggernaut as told in X-men #12. In the flashbacks the X-men have their old costumes and classic look (Beast has no fur, Iceman has a snowman appearance instead of hard ice, Cyclops and Jean have their 60's costumes, etc.).
- If you go through the bedrooms of the different X-men there are multiple humorous references to their comic past and character. Here are some examples:
- Wolverine's room has a Canadian flag that has a funny inscription from his former teammates at Alpha Flight.
- Colossus room has an easel with a painting he was in the middle of making.
- Storm has a playful personal letter from Forge. She also has gardening books.
ReleaseThe second Raven game not to be released for the PC, the first being Black Crypt.
- 2004 – #7 GameCube Game of the Year
Development Co‑Project Leads: