DescriptionCorkscrew Follies is the first expansion for RollerCoaster Tycoon that adds new themes, 32 new scenarios (including one "real" park - Alton Towers, and a previously downloadable one - Fort Anachronism) and new rides.
New gameplay-oriented features are added as well. Certain roller coasters are updated to support more complex designs with bigger loops, and more ride types can change their paintjobs. One of the most useful additions are banners that can be erected on footpaths, containing either text meant for organization purposes or a "No Entry" command, which prevents everyone, except the park staff, to pass through that footpath. A new setting in the options window allows for replacing all guest numbers with randomized names (e.g. Guest 780 becomes John D.).
There are no promo images for this game
- "过山车大亨之快乐天地" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: Uitbreidingsset Attracties" -- Dutch title
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: Nouvelles Attractions" -- French title
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: ¡¡¡Más attraciones!!!" -- Spanish title
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: Espansione con Nuove Attrazioni" -- Italian title
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: Dodatkowe Atrakcje" -- Polish title
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon: Added Attractions Pack" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
|More of the same, which is generally a good thing.||Courtland Funke (54)||unrated|
|Even more of the same Roller Coaster action!||Chris Martin (1204)|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Feb 21, 2000||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec 29, 1999||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 1999||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Gaming World||Dec, 1999||80|
|Power Play||Nov, 1999||80 out of 100||80|
|incite PC Gaming||Mar, 2000||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1999||78 out of 100||78|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 1999||77 out of 100||77|
|PC Joker||Nov, 1999||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies (official website)
- Tycoon Resource (A great site with loads of downloads for Roller Coaster Tycoon, ride tracks, parks, trainers and more.)
Design and Programming: