Game Groups > Genre: Dungeon crawler
A Dungeon Crawler is usually considered a sub-genre of the RPG genre. These games typically consist of a having only a town to get supplies as the only overworld with the majority of the game solely consisting of plunging the depths of a dungeon or climbing all the way to the top of a tower to complete the game. These games typically put an emphasis on looting treasures and getting into combat. For simplicity's sake any game that primarily focuses on dungeon exploration (i.e. the dungeon's the star of the show) should be included in this group.
- DungeonCrawlers.org - An online database for classic and modern first-person grid-based dungeon crawler games.
- Fantasy creatures: Dragons
- Fantasy creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy creatures: Elves
- Fantasy creatures: Goblins
- Fantasy creatures: Trolls
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Games with original fan translations into English
- Wizardry games
[ Page 1 of 3 ] [ Next ]