Game Groups > Alien Breed series
A series of science-fiction action games developed by Team17 Software Limited.
The first installments (Alien Breed, Alien Breed II and Alien Breed: Tower Assault) are top-down shooters where the players navigates maze-like space stations. With Alien Breed 3D and Alien Breed 3D II the series changed its perspective and was introduced as Amiga-exclusive first person shooters influenced by DOOM.
Alien Breed (Special Edition 92) is an enhanced re-release of the first game. The series also inspired the fangame Alien Breed Obliteration which uses the gameplay mechanics of the top-down games.
- 3D Engine: Unreal Engine 3
- Alien Breed 3D series
- Alien(s) licensees
- Aliens Vs. Predator licensees
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Genre: Dual / Twin-stick shooter
- Genre: Fixed-screen shoot 'em up
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Protagonist: Robot
- Setting: Space station / Spaceship
[ view in game browser ] [ add game ]