aka: Dave Georgeson
Biography edit · view history
Dave has launched many successful AAA-quality titles, overseeing their development, design and managing the development teams. During that time, he ran several branch offices for several large companies, providing day-to-day management in a location geographically-remote from the corporate main offices. Dave also has extensive business development and negotiation skills developed over time by enlarging and establishing new divisions for corporations.
Dave is currently the Producer, Director and Lead Designer for the casually-oriented MMO at Gaia Online that has had over 500,000 players in the first month of Open Beta.
Games that Dave has previously designed and produced include: zOMG!, Planetside, Tribes 2, Heavy Gear II, Absolute Zero, and Crusaders of Might & Magic.
Games he helped to create or did significant work on include: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, Pools of Darkness (the first AD&D computer games), Mage Knight: Apocalypse, Mechwarrior II, Mechwarrior II: Ghost Bear's Legacy, Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Credited on 14 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Landmark (2016, Windows)||Additional Production|
|Battlezone 98 Redux (2016, Windows)||Internal Beta Testers|
|EverQuest: Rain of Fear (2012, Windows)||Director of Development, EverQuest Franchise|
|zOMG! (2008, Browser)||Producer & Creative Director|
|Mage Knight: Apocalypse (2006, Windows)||Creative Direction|
|PlanetSide (2003, Windows)||Producer|
|Enigma: Rising Tide (2003, Windows)||Special thanks to|
|Tribes 2 (2001, Windows)||Producer/Director|
|Crusaders of Might and Magic (2000, PlayStation)||Director|
|Heavy Gear II (1999, Windows)||Shell Design|
|Battlezone (1998, Windows)||Internal Beta Testers|
|Heavy Gear (1997, Windows)||Internal BetaTesters|
|Absolute Zero (1995, DOS)||Producer|
|Pools of Darkness (1992, Amiga)||Encounter Authors|
[ full credits ]
- 4 games with Jens Hartvig Andersen
- 4 games with Eric Zala
- 4 games with Emily Moher
- 4 games with Tim Harrison
- 4 games with Jim Summers
- 4 games with Jonathan Moses
- 4 games with Mark Valentine
- 4 games with Alan Gershenfeld
- 4 games with Natascha Conrad
- 4 games with John Harris
- 4 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 3 games with Daybreak Game Company LLC
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 3 games with Effective Media GmbH
- 2 games with MPath Interactive
- 2 games with Loki Entertainment Software, Inc.
- 2 games with Big Fat Kitty Productions
- 2 games with NBG EDV Handels- und Verlags GmbH
- 2 games with m&s Music Tonstudio GmbH
- 2 games with Wydawnictwo Bauer Spółka z...