DescriptionThe king and queen gave birth to two children, Alexander and Rosella, and the kingdom was once peaceful. It wasn't long until Alexander was snatched from his crib and things started to take a turn for the worse. A three-headed dragon threatens the ever-peaceful Daventry, and requires a maiden to be sacrificed every year. Rosella is the chosen one.
Alexander, meanwhile, is taken to a faraway land of Llewdor. Named Gwydion, Alexander becomes a slave to an evil wizard called Manannan who prepares to kill Alexander on his 18th birthday, for fear that he would discover the wizard's spells and use them against him.
King's Quest III: To Heir is Human is an adventure game; as in any other game using the AGI engine, you move your hero, Alexander, with arrow keys and control his actions by typing commands (which are typically verb/noun phrases).
- "KQ3" -- Common abbreviation
- "King's Quest III" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Atari ST release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Oct, 1987||740 out of 1000||74|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||1993||63 out of 100||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaKing's Quest III introduces an automapping system to the genre: a magic map, found in the game, can be used to teleport to most of the explored locations.
Related Web Sites
- Infamous Adventures (Download King's Quest III remake for free)
- KQ3 Hints (Stuck in King's Quest 3? These hints by Robert Norton will help you solve this game.)
- ScummVM (supports the DOS, Macintosh, Amiga, Atari ST, Apple IIgs versions of King's Quest III under Windows, Linux, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough on Games Over (No frills walkthrough. Each and every action you should take to complete the game.)