Pokémon Ultra Sun
Official Description (Ad Blurb)
A new light shines on the Alola region!
A new light shines on the Alola region! Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s two new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon™ Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in Pokémon Ultra Moon game. A brand-new showdown awaits!
New Pokémon forms have been discovered in the Alola region! The legendary Pokémon Necrozma has transformed into two new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma, who took over Solgaleo in Pokémon Ultra Sun, and Dawn Wings Necrozma who took over Lunala in Pokémon Ultra Moon. Head out on an epic journey as a Pokémon Trainer and solve the mystery behind these fascinating Pokémon, explore more of the Alola region, catch more amazing Pokémon, and battle more formidable foes in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon!
Source: Nintendo.com Description
- ポケットモンスター ウルトラサン - Japanese spelling
- Gameplay feature: Beast riding & beast attacking
- Gameplay feature: Botany, farming, gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Gameplay feature: Pettable animals
- Gameplay feature: Photography
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games compatible with Pokémon Bank
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games that pay tribute to a deceased person
- Japanese Nintendo 3DS games with full English support
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon Sun and Moon series
- Pokémon universe
Credits (Nintendo 3DS version)
415 People (346 developers, 69 thanks) · View all
|Programming Section Director
|Graphics Section Director
|Story Planning Section Director
|System Planning Section Director
|Battle System Programming
|Communication Features UI Programming
|3D Map Graphics
|[ full credits ]
Average score: 84% (based on 9 ratings)
Satoru Iwata Tribute
"When we were having trouble fitting all the data in for Gold and Silver, and we were really in a pinch, this amazing guy came along and made a program for us that solved all our problems. He went on to become the amazing president of a real big company soon after that, too."
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Rik Hideto.
Additional contributors: Deleted.
Game added November 17, 2017. Last modified December 30, 2023.